Obstacle Fun Run
Come out to Magnuson Park and run, jump, climb and crawl to the finish! We will have over 8 obstacles on a ~5k course. The course is for all ability levels and many obstacles have a beginner and advanced options. Our next obstacle race will be on Sept. 29th for our Family Fitness Day event.
We do offer day of race registration for $10 more.
Day of race registration and bib pick up: 10:30am-11:30am
11am wave start
11:30am wave start
Event Cost: $45
First wave starts at 11am, please arrive early to park and pick up the bib.
Over 10 obstacles with beginner and advanced options.
Come challenge your endurance, balance, agility and strength at this years Obstacle Fun Run.
The Course will be a modified Magnuson Series loop with obstacle thrown in the mix! You will travel over different terrains such as grass, gravel, single track and hills.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How difficult is the course? The course is made for all ability levels. All obstacles are optional and some obstacles have a beginner and advanced option as well.
2. Is there mud, ice water or electric shock? No. There will be sections where you crawl on the ground but no mud, ice water or electric shock obstacles.
3. Is this a charity run? Yes, after expenses have been paid for proceeds go towards Earth Runs.
4. Gear Check? No, you may store valuables in your car and parking is located close to the start and finish line. If you took public transportation or biked ask any volunteer at registration to store the bag in the registration area.
5. I have pre-registered now what? Come race day and head to the registration booth, where you will find your bib number waiting for you listed under your last name. We suggest arrive at least 1 hour prior to race time.
6. Chip timed? The obstacle race is not timed.
7. Are there awards or medals? We do not have an official awards ceremony unless specified but we do offer finishers medals upon request. After you have completed your event simple ask for you medal at the finish tent or the registration tent.
8. Dogs allowed? Yes, please bring a leash and the means to pick up after him/her.
9. Is day of race registration more? Yes, $10 more. To view the event pricing Click Here.
10. Is this event awesome? Yes it is!